Digital Camera

Friday, March 03, 2006

Digital Camera

Digital Camera

Welcome to my digital camera blog. Here I hope to share with you some of my experiences
of using a digital camera.
I have a relatively cheap digital camera but I am able to create some really good images.
The digital camera that I have can also take 30 second movies, Something that has come
very useful when we took the children to the zoo.
This particular area was where the kangaroos could just wander around the girls just
walked up to the kangaroos and pulled their tails touched their ears, felt their fur
and I was able to get some really good footage with my digital camera set to movie mode.
When we came home later that day I was able to download all the shots from my digital camera
onto my computer, burn it all onto a disc and view it on tv. The girls thought it was great.

Digital Camera

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home