Digital Camera

Friday, May 19, 2006

Digital Camera

Digital Camera

I discovered a digital camera in my phone.
Got my self a new phone that had a built in digital camera.
You can set the resolution that you want, it even has a built in flash.
It has a nice big display so you don't have to squint to see anything.
The only thing is that when I have used the digital camera function
the memory card fills up quite rapidly, Then I have to download
the images to my computer.
It's very cool though having a digital camera ready to go with one
click of a button, Right there in my pocket.
When we go out on the weekends with my family I take my
other digital camera that can take about 300 shots at high resolution
before I need to change the card, Then I can take another 300 shots.

Don't be scared just do it :)

Digital Camera

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home